- I didn’t bring my work computer home with me for the first time in a week. There are things I should/could be doing, but its honestly a relief not to worry about it (with the exception of work email I get on my phone).
- I’ve been feeling very thick lately. I thought I was just bloated, but it hasn’t gone away. Everything just feels bigger. I haven’t weighed myself in two weeks but prior to that my weight was on a downward trend. Basically, my head/body image needs to STFU.
- Two or three people today told me I didn’t look 100% or didn’t look well. AWESOME. Coupled with the half a dozen kiddos who went home after losing their breakfast or lunch, I’m currently terrified I’m coming down with something.
- That being said, I really don’t want any type of illness to get in the way of the 19.1 miles I’m scheduled to run between now and Friday. Ain’t nobody got time for that.
- Plus, I get to see Mogge on FRIIIIIDAY!!!!
- I’m mooning over this watch. I rarely care much about designers, but if I do, its Kate Spade. I rarely even consider spending that kind of money on anything, but a big part of me wants to come up with some reasons to buy it (aside from the fact I don’t own a watch).
- 6 miles on the treadmill tonight. I felt a little fuzzy (see the third bullet point) so I’m hoping that goes away.
- I also might be the worst coffee addict/Tumblr because I forgot to get coffee this morning on the way to work. WHO AM I?!
- I can’t even think of how I should end this post…
- Running three miles is not always easy, even for the most experienced runner, so when you have three effortless-singing-along-with-your-music miles, you feel eternally grateful.
- At the beginning of the year I set a goal to be a better listener. Today at training, I was praised for being a good listener. PROGRESS!
- I realized today that I have two Tumblr dates in the next few days. Tomorrow is pizza and pie with Angela and on Sunday there will be lunch and kittens with Melissa. I’m not sure how I got so lucky!
- I am very very VERY seriously thinking about attempting NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) this year, but am so nervous about balancing work, marathon training, family, social life, and writing 50,000 words of fiction. Its a big commitment, but its so rewarding and works those creative muscles that I haven’t flexed in awhile.
- EIGHT DAYS UNTIL I SEE MY BFF.
Get up early and run 5 miles, Ryan! You’ll be so proud of yourself.
Gets to the gym after work, checks training program, realizes its 6 miles today. Good thing I DIDN’T run the wrong number of miles this morning.
Why does 6 miles feel so intimidating and 5 miles doesn’t?
However, once I got going, it was a pretty great run. Breathing and legs were strong. Good tunes at the right moments and football talk on television.
How could I complain?
Today was just one of those days where nothing really fantastic or amazing happened, but it still felt pretty great.
Work is so busy, but I seem to be finding my passion for it again. I was seriously burnt out last year and it feels good so to come out on the other side of it. Must hold onto this.
Arms, abs, and a speedy 3 miles at the gym today.
Nothing else to report except that I dominated in fantasy football this past weekend. Thanks Julio Jones. You’re a peach.